Sunday, April 18, 2010

letter to jc

nice to hear 
perhaps you're still online.

so the blog tells what's up but I haven't kept up with it as much because I am now overwhelmed with a lot of paperwork and I work tomorrow (not looking forward and it's far too late to stay up but just answered a craigslist ad for part time work)

sidonie and noemie have lead poisoning so I am looking for a new apt which is not easy.

having said that, I have to get sido comprehensive testing by the ny dept of education since she doesn't speak yet and may have damage to the CNS or brain (which i don't think) 

yes I have spoken to a lawyer but I am waiting for the Housing Preservation Dept to do the lead test (since the first week of this month) to confirm the lead levels

sidonie has a level of 14 (ten and up is considered poison) and noemie is at 6.

so there you have it. they are both sleeping --- noemie is not sleep trained --- she still drinks lo lo at night a few times but it doesn't really bother. what bothers is the morning-- she needs a lot early in the am but still stays asleep. speaking of which, gotta go to sleep myself. I am stressed about tomorrow as I have a job to send to the printer and then business class from 6-9. 

Hope alls well. It's nicolas' birthday so he just got invited for a drink (and my taxes stuff is strewn across my bed, unfinished. I am going to copy this to my blog... talk soon? ) 

ps dreamt you were coming bk to NY...

No comments:

Post a Comment