Saturday, May 22, 2010

bemusement, not amusement

I haven't had the luxury of keeping up with these posts as I am pretty occupied with my intensive ten week course, "taking care of business." Taking this course has proven to me that my business knowledge and skills are remedial at best.

Of course I have been consumed with my current situation with my little one. For legal reasons I cannot recount what we have suffered at this time. I have been aware for several months that I have progressed venus and saturn conjunct in aries in my secondary progressed fourth house.  At the beginning of the year, I saw that there was more junk going on in my homelife to haunt me just enough to keep everything as interesting and stressful as possible (I have to look at my progressed chart again), but I  wondered how it would manifest. I knew it wouldn't be good, though, as Venus and Saturn are in their fall (at their weakest, ugliest, most trapped and debilitated). All that time, I just didn't want anyone to get hurt. Especially not someone who didn't deserve it.

Now I am faced with another set of complex issues that affect my little contraquarian for life. I can only say that I am very grateful to have certain metaphysical knowledge that renders me capable of concentrating my thoughts upon a desired goal and manifesting that thought into physical reality (which I need to turn up volume-wise in the finance department). Having said that, I know just as sure as I am here typing this right now—that any and all of my daughter's setbacks are only temporary and I will work on her and with her to obliterate any limitations that she might face as a result of this process.

When illness strikes, western medicine, like almost all other bastions of our declining civilization, has never been a trusted, favorite source for comfort or advice. I hesitate fully to force my child to get injected with some type of frankenstein concoction that may or may not do what they say it will.

Need time to think with my higher mind.
Need to tap into that vast body of wisdom and power which is so powerful and abundant within myself and the universe...
Need to pass this test with flying colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment