Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Crappy Crapricorn Moon

Damn it, the moon is in my sign, but void-of-course. I was trying to think about what to write about since I missed the new moon. Running through my head are the myriad of inner demons that must be slain in order for me to reach my goal of being a successful person. I certainly have a lot of work to do in the next thirty days. It's actually terrifying. One of the reasons is that my life is on the decline. Not a lot of time left.
Doing a little at a time is not enough. How to overcome procrastination? How to overcome the lack of persistence? How to keep on when I just want to sleep? I've decided that when I get really old–surely you heard that old people sleep very little, is it because they are trying to get the most out of their last few days?–I will never eat or sleep. But right now I look like I am literally 20 years old. Although my body has not been able to stave off middle age in the weight department. Not for the lack of my trying the methods that worked pre-children! Now, when I run, I feel as though my heart will suddenly stop. These extra 30ish pounds cause me to be sluggish and tired for the entire time I attempt to move.

Persistence. I need to read the Think and Grow Rich chapter every night for 30 days. I need to dedicate some time to my app every night for the next 30 days. Need to not eat for 30 days. The problem is that I wont do any of this every day for thirty days. I will attempt 24 (except eating) days. That's 80%. Shorter, more frequent entries. Less Bejeweled Blitz. Can I give up simple sugars?
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment