Friday, November 11, 2011

Full Bull Moon Doth Mountains Move 11/11/11

I really need to write at least every moon phase. OK I don't have a good excuse (off the subject for a nanosecond, but I really need to look up how to make smart quotes for blog entries) for slogging off regularly except that I have been making a concerted effort to run three to four times a week (it should be more like three four times to the seventh power) and have been climbing into bed right after the rug rats have been put down. I do have a good excuse, however, for not having written last night, the full moon in Taurus, because I was soaking up information given from neurological pediatrician Maya Shetreat-Klein, MD on how to treat complex neurological problems with herbs. I can't say how I came to be wired to intuitively understand some forms of biochemistry, but for some reason, I innately understand, to a small extent, how neurotransmitters work in the brain and how neural networks function when handling oxidative stressors or excitors. Perhaps early exposure to the concept of mitochondria in Madeleine L'Engle's A Wrinkle in Time gave me a starting point for understanding cellular structure. Having exposure to these concepts gave me confidence in knowing that DNA can be altered and restructured all throughout one's lifetime. And this often can be done quickly by nutrition and botanicals. Since K has been off casein and gluten for a very short time, she has changed tremendously for the better. Today she was repeating the "p" sound in speech therapy on demand. This was earth-shattering for the therapist and I. The full moon brought me valuable information as well as positively charged, stabilized energy that will enable us to help shape her into the genius she is. I am eternally grateful to the Universe that I have agreed to help us (the child and I) learn this information in my lifetime.

Secondly, someone asked me to join a panel for the United Nations regarding the number of families and individuals affected by autism in the African Diaspora in America. This, of course, has been a mission that has already been laid out. So I didn't really do any rituals or full moon paper burning type cleansing per se, but many mountains have moved. They just happen to move slowly sometimes unless detonated by the Earth swallowing them up whole. As a Capricorn, you understand that I must occasionally move mountains instead of climbing every last one to in order to reach its peak.


No comments:

Post a Comment