Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Hour of Mercurious

Sorting out what I have to do today in a little messy pile on my desk in Noho. Billing for expenses, invoices for surveyors, insurance changes for child plus more forms from government and school, plus the fact that the gym across the street is calling, plus an astrological chart I have been working on for two months with no regularity, plus a whole list of marketers in New York whose names I do not know but whose names need be known in order to become prospects for more work.
Too many things to do so where do I start? When this happens, when there are too many competing and sometimes conflicting situations needing my attention at once, I need to go back to the basics. Beginning with the planetary ruler of the day–Tuesday is Mars day. You would never know from the name "Tues." I don't know where "Tues" comes from, but in French, we call this day ruled by the Mars, mardi which makes much sense. The current time is 10:13 am. My google app tells me here in New York City, it's Mercury hour until 10:52 am after that it will be Mercury hour. According to Wikipedia, it is a good time for: Success in studies / communications; children; making a good impression; routine activities and activities needing clear communications; teaching / learning; important business letters / phone calls; meetings to develop or communicate ideas; buying / selling; routine shopping, errands, travel; job applications / interviews; seeking favors from neighbors, co-workers.


According to this information, the next thirty minutes should be spent finding matches for prospects. Thereafter the moon should aid me in meditation (chanting) and going to the gym.


Today the moon being in my lunar natal sign Libra means that it is an appropriate day to visit the Sensorium to get an idea of what I should be asking people who have attended the exhibit.


Hope to revisit later. Time flies.


No comments:

Post a Comment