Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February the First, Part Deux



Welcome my blog Art of the Chart, although I originally wanted the title to be: The Art of Changing Crisis into Opportunity: Or How to Really Start a Business with Literally No Money. Too long. As the current title suggests, I will to show you how I use astrology of my horoscope and the horoscope of the day of the week to change my life. I hope to inspire you to do the same.


I know I called the first posting February the First but it was uploaded yesterday, the second. That's because I must brush up on my very rusty HTML skills and I am currently surfing the crest of a new learning curve. On Monday, I wrote a great deal more than I posted, so I would like to catch up by posting some of the highlights over the next few days with changes (Monday is ruled by the Moon which changes like the tides of the ocean) (the Moon rules the ocean and tides—astronomically verifiable phenomenon) :


This blog will help keep me on track and I hope it will help others who are in similar situations. I am a mother of two girls--ages three as of February 13th and eight months. With no regular income and no nanny, time and money constraints force me to distill The Business down to the bare essentials and keep my nose to the grindstone every single day.


My day requires constant prioritization and re-prioritization of immediate to-do lists. A typical day might look like this:


    1. Upload this blog entry (after tweaking)
    2. Upload a picture or two
    3. Flesh out the marketing section of my business plan
    4. Send said plan to business coach, the wonderful
      Elisa Balabram
    5. Sketch designs for iPhone apps
    6. Start laying out User Interface screens for apps
    7. Design tee shirts to be sold on Café Press or similar tee shirt vendor site
    8. Write introduction to prospective mentor
    9. Take children to park after naps
    10. Cook dinner
    11. Stay up till three am to do more of 3-8

Doesn't thist list seem a bit unrealistic? I might be able to do two of the non-child related tasks today if I am lucky. But which ones do I choose? (I have Moon in Libra, so making decisions can be challenging for me sometimes) Which priority is most likely to go quickest and most smoothly if I do it at the right time?


Today Wednesday, so I know that this day is ruled by Mercury—the planet of communication of all types. If I can focus on the list items that involve communication, starting with number one, working my way down the list, I will have accomplished something by three a.m.


Well, it looks like number nine has moved to the top of the list so I will be back later...









No comments:

Post a Comment