Monday, February 15, 2010

New Moon, Retro Mars

Ugh, too much time has passed since I have written. A week goes by in the blink of an eye. This motherhood, work-at-home-mom thing is impossible. Men just don't understand. The two of us are here all the time (my husband and I) but it's still me who is on call 24/7. I am not complaining (well, maybe a little bit) but truthfully, my time management skills have always left much to be desired.

This past week has been one adventure in mother hell. The other night, my toddler was on the potty and my baby was around the potty. For some reason, the baby enjoys knocking down the potty cover while my toddler sits on it (and draws for hours) and basically quietly heckles my overdue potty trained daughter. I stepped out of the room to look through some sketch books for blank pages for busy-time drawings. No more than two minutes passed before I got back to the children—my baby had brown smeared all around her mouth and her hands. A tiny brown hand print was (wet) plastered on my older daughter's white (it was a gift!) sweater. I screamed bloody murder as my baby had literally eaten sh*$!@. Typical! My toddler might has well been whistling dixie. She just sat there as though her baby sister's sampling her second hand foodwares was no different from her eating Gerber.

As much as all of these incidents go on in life, I have to stay focused on what I am supposed to do. How can I remain focused? I just try to remember what my Sun is about. Achievement. That fable
The Tortoise and the Hare didn't get lost on me as a wee one. Not surprisingly, I feel like this time, if I can hammer away a little each day, time (good ol' Saturn) will definitely be on my side and I can really accomplish this.

Today the Moon is in Pisces. I tend to have very low energy and feel a bit blaaahhh when the Moon is in this sign--even more so than when it's in Cancer which is supposed to be sort of ugly for Capricorns. Capricorns don't generally like to tune into the moon energy (or at least this one doesn't). It's too moody and unpredictable for me. I like the intuition and all that, but I just don't like being all erratic and affected by stuff. A case in point is that I missed the New Moon again. This is bad because I need to do some money spells. I also forgot that it is Chinese New Year of the Tiger (I have to look that one up). The New Moon in Aquarius has definitely brought some far out hopes and wishes to the forefront. But now it's imperative to harness the Mars Retrograde in Leo energy so as not to burn out my enthusiasm and let the dreams fade away. I have super weak fire (a little debilitated Saturn in Aries, oy vey) in my chart so my stamina really is about slow and steady wins the race. I think this fixed nature of Leo will help me to really push my career along (it's placement is in my tenth house of career. When it goes direct in early March, I hope to have my first app done).

I wanted to just make everyone aware if you are trying to put together a marketing plan, check out this Facebook link and make this machine work for your whatever you're trying to do. There's so much information on this site that I am still sifting through. The potential here is incredible! Exciting!



No comments:

Post a Comment