Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Neptune, the god who calleth those things that be not as though they were


Dear Reader,


(Reader is singular because I probably have only one reader, but to you I am grateful and i hope you conclude this post with a sense of inspiration).


Thank you for coming here to find out what I have to say today (it's after midnight and I just swigged my homemade brew of Starbucks coffee a little over three quarters of an hour ago). I pondered the topic for this edition of the Art of the Chart all day. 


I will attempt to keep this post short just because I have a bit of graphic design work to do before my brain comes to a screeching halt for the night (day).


So I have to write about Neptune again because it is such an indescribable planet. Of course now that I try to channel Neptune, I have no attention span (while watching 
Project Runway All Stars Challenge 2009 next to this screen.

Neptune doesn't get as much power credit as some of the other planets. Take the Sun. The Sun is where you shine. Mars. Mars is action, raw energy, sex drive, vitality. Even Saturn. Saturn scares you and kicks your ass  your whole life then Father Time says your time is up and you die. Yes, Saturn is a mother2^#! I mentioned Neptune's the generic influences in my February 17th blog.


But inspiration and imagination are two powerful forces. Since everything begins with a thought, the imagination allows us to visualize where we would like to go if we are not already there. Almost everything (manmade) around us first existed as a figment of someone's imagination before it materialized. How could we use the internet if someone didn't have the imagination to visualize and materialize something invisible? How did someone figure out that people's computers could talk to each other through some weird concept known as cyberspace? This imagination of the human mind includes all things good and bad. What is this concept called "mind," anyway? The word "mind" doesn't exist in German and probably many other languages (in French the word is "esprit," which is also the word for "spirit").


I have a lot of imagining to do right now as things in my life have to change drastically. Neptune gives relief when things get tough. I am currently experiencing an opportunity to tell my mind that my life is on a completely different level from where it actually is at this moment. Specifically, I am being sued by a credit card company and I need to go to court and deal with it (I can't pay it). But I am scared. I have been in court before under much more dire circumstances at a much younger age, so I can do this. 

Using mental pictures and associating powerful positive emotions will help me maintain the faith and strength to manifest my dreams. I absolutely must achieve my goals so that my children know that they can achieve theirs, too. I have multiple law issues to deal with, coming under the ruling of Venus and Saturn. This Friday, Venus day, I must deal with some legal issues and talk to my (hopefully) first mentor. I truly believe in my heart of hearts that I will be able to overcome anything because I will be able to surround myself with people who will help and believe in me to steer me on the right path.





No comments:

Post a Comment