Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Plutonium

Wow, it actually feels weird to miss a day. I had tonight's blog all planned out in my head. I was going to write about the Sun in our charts and how the Sun sign is our "get-out-of-jail" card. But that topic will have to wait till another time because I feel the need to bring another issue to your attention.

I've been listening to radio (on i-Tunes. I listen to an astrological/
numerological radio show entirely in French by an elderly gal called "Granny" and the jazz station WKCR), and James Martinez's podcasts these days. I am so glad that my conscious mind takes me away from the garbage being spouted on regular radio (including the music) and has led me to being able to stay informed by another type of reality that is more aligned with my natural state of existence. If any of you out there are struggling with financial problems, it is important to know that a great engineered financial crisis is being planned by the (unseen) Powers that Be. There is a lot of information available on this and it's beyond the scope of this blog but for those of us who are not where we want to be in life at this time, it behooves us to learn how to de- and reprogram ourselves immediately.

James Martinez has a spot on Achieveradio which I heavily endorse for those in need of financial and spiritual realignment (I am raising my hand on that one). I only just now got a chance to listen to Thursday, February 4th's podcast. He included a part of a speech given by Texas Congressman Ron Paul. Now I am not particularly fond of the politics that come out of the State of Texas, nor am I a fan of most Republicans (and for those of you who are, that's fine. I am not a Democrat, either and that topic is also for another day) but I do think he is at least tries to warn the masses about where we're headed. Please listen to the  radio show for details, but basically Ron Paul shows us how the Pluto in Capricorn situation is unfolding.

In a nutshell (or a bullet shell is a more appropriate metaphor), the people behind the scenes are trying to take advantage of this crumbling infrastructure to crack down on our civil liberties and our so-called freedom in the name of our security. I have news for you—any time someone tries to take away any of your liberties or freedom, it is NEVER for your own security. Don't fall for that. The naked body scanners in airports all over the world are NOT there for your security. A scan of every person who passes through them will have a digital image stored in a satellite that will be used for the purpose of tracking us. No, you won't see this on CNN or Fox News but people like James will tell you the truth because—let's say if they really are trying to imprison us—we can use the truth to set us free.

This is really how we need to survive Pluto in Capricorn. Pluto exposes the truth under a huge pile of rubble.  Despite its demotion from being considered a planet, Pluto shows us in our chart what and where we have to survive. The Plutonian (read plutonium) energy will blow everything in its path to kingdom come. Pluto is transiting somewhere in your chart right now and that is where you will feel him for better or for worse. Pluto will be visiting my communication sector till around 2024 so I am doing my part to tell you how it's really going down.

Luckily (and unluckily), I am very familiar with survival and the plutonian energy since this planet both rules my chart and is one of my dispositors (in layman's terms, Pluto kicks my ass all the time). As you all know, I am a Capricorn too. Simply put, this means that Big Business and Big Brother are going DOWN and they are going to try to take us with them. What they don't want you to know is that you have control over your own thoughts and actions (if you chose to) and don't have to go out like that.

Hopefully you will familiarize yourself to some of the people I mention in this blog so that you can begin to get ready for whatever life or God or your stars has in store for you. It's time to train because we are going to need a lot of endurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment